What Your A/C Tune Up Should Include!
What your A/C Tune up should include
Much like an annual check up with your family doctor, your air conditioning unit needs the same type of attention and care. As we approach the peak of the summer, you will want your unit to run at its best!
As the hottest months of the summer are upon us, doing maintenance in the spring and in the fall on your unit will help it run its best, when you need it the most!
Here is a list of what you can expect when our team of professionals services your A/C:
- Condenser coil clean
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean or replace filter (customer supplied)
- Check temperature split at unit and in house
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor operating pressures
- Inspect disconnect, wiring, tighten electrical connection
- Inspect run capacitors, relays and controls
- Test safety controls
- Test starting capabilities
- Check amp draw on compressor and motors
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect and adjust belt tension
- Inspect accessible duct work and duct seal at unit for leaks
- Inspect indoor coil
- Clean condensate drain
- Clean condensate line
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
Leave us a comment or give us a call @ (480) 840-5084 and let us know what you thought about the post!